Talk:Project JEDI Delphi Language Style Guide
New section added per existing tab charcater statements.
- class / interface declarations
- Never use tab characters in your Delphi source.
- Never use tab characters.
Conrad T. Pino 02:22, 17 January 2010 (UTC)
"Delphi is created in California, so we discourage the use of hungarian notation"
Sounds like gibberish nonsense for me. What does it mean? They think
Europe IS a country Hungarian Notation came from Hungary?
- Agreed, that's not a valid arguing at all...User:Outchy 14:52, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- Why not remove it so that it says: "We discourage the use of hungarian notation, except where required in header translations:"?
Inconsistent use of (loop) variables in examples
While the Field Naming says InfixCaps should be used for variables, some examples still use lowercase i. This is confusing.
Multiple consecutive blank lines are allowed? Shouldn't there be a limit like no more than two consecutive blank lines?
Categories and routine separation
The Categories and routine separation is confusing and looks broken (notice the < code > tag in the second example)