JVCL Help: TJvDragDrop Class
- Project summary
Search in JVCL HelpSearch in all projects
Enables a control to accepts dropped files.
TJvDragDrop = class(TJvComponent);
Use TJvDragDrop to enable a control to accept dropped files.
To use a TJvDragDrop, do the following:
- Drop a TJvDragDrop component on a form.
- SetDropTarget to the control that should accept dropped files.
- Set property AcceptDrag to true; this means that now the control accepts dropped files.
- Write an OnDrop event handler, that will respond when the user drops files on the drop target.
- At run-time, set TargetStrings to a TStrings descendant, that should automatically receive thelist of dropped files.
Contribute to this help topic
This documentation wiki is based on the collaborative effort of Project JEDI users. Your edits are welcome in order to improve documentation quality: edit this page