JVCL Help: TJvCheckBox Class
- Project summary
Search in JVCL HelpSearch in all projects
A checkbox descendant with added functionality.
TJvCheckBox = class(TJvExCheckBox);
TJvCheckBox is a direct descendant and enhancement for Delphi's TCheckBox.
There are 3 main added functionalities:
- The checkbox can be Associated with another component and control its enabled property.
- Mouse movements can be tracked through 2 added events OnMouseEnter/OnMouseLeave and change theFont automatically (HotTrack, HotTrackFont).
- The state of the control can automatically be saved to the registry.
To use TJvCheckBox
- Drop the component on any control which can accept child controls.
- Set the Top, Left, Width and Height of the component with the mouse or through the objectInspector.
- Optionally set the Associated control to be enabled/disabled by toggling the Checkbox
- Set the Caption (if you want a multi-line caption set Autosize to False and adjust the size ofthe control accordingly).
- Optionally set the HotTrack property and define the HotTrackFont.
- Optionally set the HintColor.
- Optionally set the AutoSave properties.
Contribute to this help topic
This documentation wiki is based on the collaborative effort of Project JEDI users. Your edits are welcome in order to improve documentation quality: edit this page