From Project JEDI Wiki
JVCL Help: TJvAnimTitle Class
- Project summary
Search in JVCL HelpSearch in all projects
 Class Hierarchy
Caption animation component.
TJvAnimTitle = class(TJvComponent);
TJvAnimTitle is a component to provide an animated form caption. The component handles two things:
- Animate the caption (the caption appears character by character and then disappears).
- Allow the caption to blink x time after the caption has appeared.
To use this component you should:
- Construct a TJvAnimTitle instance at run-time.
- Set the Title to the title to display (by default set to the forms Caption. Changes to the formsCaption are not mirrored in this property).
- Set the delay between two animation steps.
- Optionally set Blink to the number of blinks after the title is fully displayed or leave it at 0if you don't want the caption to blink.
- Activate the component by setting property Enabled to true.
 Contribute to this help topic
This documentation wiki is based on the collaborative effort of Project JEDI users. Your edits are welcome in order to improve documentation quality: edit this page